Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Tioga/Bradford Housing Authority. The following openings are available to both internal and external applicants to apply. Consideration will be given on basis of skills, educations and experience. Click the position to view full Job Description and qualifications. Interested applicants must submit an application and/or resume. Be sure to indicate which position for which you are applying on your application.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application. Be sure to indicate which position you are interested in applying for. Once you have completed the application, please mail, email or fax to:
Tioga/Bradford County Housing Authority
ATTN: Brooke Bailey -Human Resources
4 Riverside Plaza
Blossburg, PA 16912
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tioga/Bradford County Housing Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part- Time Custodian- Elkland, PA.
TIOGA/BRADFORD COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
High School Graduate or successful completion of GED preferred; minimum one (1) year practical custodian work experience in hotel, school system, residential or commercial environment; ability to maintain good rapport with the public, residents and co-workers; must pass a drug and back ground screening.
This position is classified as part-time, at 20 hours per week.
- Responsible for custodial work in the interior and exterior of the Housing Authority (HA) buildings.
- Custodian will assist with general cleaning of common areas in HA buildings.
- Custodian is responsible for clean up of grounds and parking areas. This could include but is not limited to; mowing and snow removal.
- Custodian must have the knowledge to operate small engine equipment such as; lawn mowers, tractors, snow blowers, weed trimmers, hedge cutters, floor buffers, etc.
- Custodian will paint in common areas and vacant apartments when assigned by the Maintenance Foreman.
- Custodian will maintain the trash compactor and dumpster areas in a sanitary condition and assist with trash removal.
- Custodian is responsible for small item routine work orders. Such as; light bulb replacement, lock outs, hanging pictures and mini blinds, aerator replacement, spackling small holes, outlet replacement, etc. All requests will be assigned by the Maintenance Foreman.
- Custodian must follow all HA safety procedures in using all authority supplies and equipment.
- Custodian willl always present themselves in a courteous and respectful manner while representing the HA to all residents, co-workers and other visitors to the building.